Creating an API security resource
You can create an API security resource.
About this task
To create an API Security Resource:
- Open the Applications Manager and select the application that you want.
- From the tree in the application rules side panel, choose Security > API Security. The API Security Editor window displays.
- Expand the APIs or Services branch.
- Select an API for which you want to create new API Security Resource and click the Create New icon. The Create Api Security Resource window displays.
- In Resource ID, enter the unique identifier for the API resource.
- In Description, enter a brief description of the API resource.
- In Resource Sequence, enter order in which this API resource needs to be invoked. The output of one API resource may be used as input to another.
- Choose the Save icon.