Configuring default disposition rules
You can configure the default disposition rules while receiving packages in the Sterling Store Engagement application.
Navigate to the Default Disposition Rules window. To navigate to the Default Disposition Rules
window, perform the following steps:
- Log in to Sterling Business Center as an Enterprise Administrator. The Business Center home page opens.
- From the Organization menu, select the organization for which you want to apply the rules.
- Click System Setup. The System Setup home page opens.
- Expand the Receiving menu, and click Default Disposition Rules. The Default Disposition Rules window opens.
- For both Purchase Order and Transfer Order, select a Default disposition code.
- Click Save. The changes are saved.