AddNotes reason for a quote
You can add a Notes Reason for a Quote, using the Quotes Notes Reason screen.
About this task
Note: The fields marked with * in the New Value dialog box are mandatory.
- Navigate to the Quotes Notes Reason
screen. To navigate to the Quotes Notes Reason screen, perform the following
The Quotes Notes Reason screen is displayed. Existing notes reason, if any, are displayed.
- Log in to Sterling Business Center as an Enterprise Administrator.
- From the System Setup Home page, expand the Quote menu, and then click Manage Quotes Notes Reason.
- Click the Add icon in the Quotes
Notes Reason screen. The New Value dialog box is displayed.
- In the Value box,
ensure that you specify the notes reason.
The maximum number of characters that you can enter in the Value box is 40 characters. It is recommended that you specify a unique reason code.
- In the Short Description box , ensure that you specify a brief description of the reason as you want it to appear throughout the system. The maximum number of characters you can enter in the Short Description box is 40 characters. It is recommended that you specify a unique short description. The description specified here is displayed in the Reason Code drop-down list in Sterling Field Sales when a notes reason is assigned for a quote.
- In the Description box, enter a detailed description of the reason. The maximum number of characters you can enter in the Description box is 100 characters.
- Click Save.