Delete a validation rule
An administrator can delete a validation rule from the validation rules list if the user does not want the validation rule to be defined in the validation rules list.
About this task
To delete a validation rule:
- In the Policy Details screen, click Validation Rules tab.
- In the Validation Rule List, select the rule that you want to delete and
then click Delete.
A confirmation message is displayed.
- Click Yes to delete the validation rule.
- Alternatively, from the validation rule list, you can click the validation rule hyperlink or select the rule that you want to delete and then click Modify. The Validation Rule Summary screen is displayed.
- In the Validation Rule Summary screen, click Delete. The validation rule is deleted and the Validation Details screen is displayed.