Applying minor updates through Self Service tool
To apply the latest update to your runtime, you must run the Build customized runtime and update OMS in the Self Service tool. This process downloads the latest base image from the central repository and builds a customized runtime. The base image contains all the minor updates that are released until date. For more information, see Building a deployable customized runtime component version. When you run this process, it applies the latest minor update to the runtime.
To update an environment with the latest minor update, complete the following steps.
- Access the Self Service tool with your IBMid.
- From the Self Service menu, click Environments.
- From the list of environments, select an environment.
- In the Deployments tab, click Deploy customization.
- Select the Build customized runtime and update OMS process.
- Select the start date and time.
- Click Deploy.
- To find the version of the minor update that is installed in an environment, in the Process tab, click Start Process, select the Fetch Install & Version Info process, and then click Submit. For example, for 18.1 Minor update 4, you see the version as 18.1.4-22.214.171.124.