Configuring backroom pick rules
You can configure the rules only at the store level to control the backroom pick process.
- Expand the Backroom Pick menu. The backroom pick related rules are displayed.
- Click Backroom Pick Rules. The Backroom Pick Rules window opens.
- Select the delivery method for which a shipment must move to "Ready for Backroom Pick"
- Select Pickup to allow pickup orders to move to "Ready for Backroom Pick" status.
- Select Shipping to allow shipping orders to move to "Ready for Backroom Pick" status.
Select or clear the Move transfer order shipments to Ready for Backroom Pick
status option to suit your business needs.
By default this option is selected. If this is unchecked then backroom picking is skipped and shipment status is moved to Ready for Packing.
- Select Staging location required if you want store associates to place products or totes in a staging location after picking.
- Select Staging location translation required, if you want store associates to scan staging location barcodes while assigning a staging location to products.
- Click Save and apply settings to all stores.