Modify the sequence of the values in the defined list of values for an extended text entity attribute
You can modify the sequence of the values in the defined list of values, for an extended text entity attribute.
About this task
Note: The fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Navigate to the Object Extensibility
screen. To navigate to the Object Extensibility screen, perform the
The Object Extensibility screen is displayed.
- Log in to Sterling Business Center as an administrator.
- From the System Setup Home page, expand the Customizations menu, and then click Object Extensibility.
- In the Extended Object tree, select
the extensible object to which the entity attribute you want to modify
belongs. The list of entity attributes for the extensible object is displayed in the Extended Attributes Panel
- Click the short description of the entity attribute you want to modify. The Attribute Details panel, on the Attribute Management screen, is displayed.
- Click the Manage Properties link
in the Related Tasks panel. The Attribute Management screen is displayed.
- Ensure that the Defined List of Values radio button on the Text Attribute Properties panel is selected.
- To modify the sequence of the entity attribute values,
select the check box corresponding to the value that you want to move
and then click the Move Up icon or the Move Down icon.
Note: Rearranging the text entity attribute values is limited to a single results page. For example, if the list of text entity attribute value exceeds one page, you cannot move a text entity attribute value from Page 1 to Page 2, or from Page 2 to Page 1.
- Click Save to save the modifications to the text entity attribute properties.