Creating a classification value
You can create a classification value.
About this task
To create a classification value:
- From the tree in the application rules side panel, choose Products > Classifications > Classification Hierarchy.
- The Classification Values window displays in the work area. Choose the Create New icon. The Value Details pop-up window displays.
- In Classification Value field, enter the
classification value. Note: In instances where the Classification Definition is associated with the Item Attribute Velocity Code, only valid values (existing velocity codes) must be entered in the Value Details screen.
- In Description, enter a brief description
of the classification value. Note: The description that you enter for the classification value is the literal that appears in the classification hierarchy on the user interface. You can have the same description for different classification values, therefore it is possible to have two or more of the same value descriptions on the user interface. If this happens you can discern the classification value the description applies to by performing a mouse-over.
- In Long Description, enter a more detailed description of the classification value.
- Choose the Save icon.