Modifying the status of an override rule
You can activate or deactivate an override rule for a policy that belongs to return domain.
About this task
- In the Policy Details screen, click Override Rules tab.
- In the Override Rule List, select the override rule that you want to
activate or deactivate and then click Modify. Alternatively, you
can click the Override Rule hyperlink. The Override Rule Summary screen is displayed.
- Perform either of the following
- If the status of the rule is INACTIVE, click Activate to activate the rule.
- If the status of the rule is ACTIVE, click Deactivate to deactivate the rule.
- Click Save.