Deleting an override rule
An administrator can delete an override rule from the override rules list if the user does not want the override rule to be defined in the override rules list.
About this task
To delete a override rule:
- In the Policy Details screen, click Override Rules tab.
- In the Override Rule List, select the rule that you want to delete and
then click the Delete.
A confirmation message is displayed.
- Click Yes to delete the override rule.
- Alternatively, you can click the override rule hyperlink from the override rule list or select the rule that you want to delete and then click Modify. The Override Rule Summary screen is displayed.
- In the Override Rule Summary screen, click Delete. The override rule is deleted and the Validation Details screen is displayed.