Modify the properties of an extended integer entity attribute
You can modify the properties of an extended integer entity attribute.
About this task
Note: The fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Navigate to the Object Extensibility
screen. To navigate to the Object Extensibility screen, perform the
The Object Extensibility screen is displayed.
- Log in to Sterling Business Center as an administrator.
- From the System Setup Home page, expand the Customizations menu, and then click Object Extensibility.
- In the Extended Object tree, select
the extensible object to which the entity attribute you want to modify
belongs. The list of entity attributes for the extensible object is displayed in the Extended Attributes Panel
- Click the short description of the entity attribute you want to modify. The Attribute Details panel, on the Attribute Management screen, is displayed.
- Click the Manage Properties link
in the Related Tasks panel. The Attribute Management screen is displayed.
- Ensure that the Specific Numbers radio
button on the Number Attribute Properties panel is selected and perform
- In the Values* box, modify values that are either separated by a semicolon, or number ranges with a dash (-). For example, you can either enter 2; 3; 4; 6; 9; 10; 11 or 2-6; 9-11.
- In the Increment By box, modify the increment for the number range. For example, if you enter 10-20 in the Values box and enter an increment of 2, the resulting list of allowed values will be 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, and 20.
- Click Save to save the modifications to the integer entity attribute properties.