Saving a service as a draft
You can save an incomplete service as a draft. This draft can be retrieved for a final save without any necessary validations.
About this task
To save a service as a draft:
- Open the Applications Manager and select the application that you want.
- In the Process Modeling window, select the Order, Load, or General tab to view the corresponding process modeling tree for that base document type.
- In the Process Types swimlane, right-click on the applicable process type and choose Model Process. The Repository Details window and work area display for the corresponding process type.
- Choose the Services Tab and select the parent node of the current Service Definition tree.
- Configure a service as per the rules detailed in this section.
- Choose the Save Draft icon. The service is saved as a draft service.
- When you are ready to save it as a complete
and functional service, choose the Save icon. Note: When you save a service as a draft, any existing drafts for the service are overwritten. When you save the draft as an actual service, any existing services are overwritten.