Saving a service as another service
You can save an existing service as another service.
About this task
Note: When you save a service containing a Sub Service Name as another service, that Sub Service Name is copied over with an appended digit to differentiate it from the original Sub Service Name. For example, if you save a service named Service1 containing a Sub Service Name R1 as another service named Service2, the original Sub Service Name is copied over as R1_0.
To save a service as another service:
- Open the Applications Manager and select the application that you want.
- In the Process Modeling window, select the Order, Load, or General tab to view the corresponding process modeling tree for that base document type.
- In the Process Types swimlane, right-click on the applicable process type and choose Model Process. The Repository Details window and work area display for the corresponding process type.
- Choose the Services Tab and select the parent node of the current Service Definition tree.
- Select the existing service you want to save as a new service.
- Choose the Save As icon. The Save Service As pop-up window displays.
- In Service Name, enter the name of the new service.
- Choose the Save icon.