Steps to import advanced XML conditions
You can import advanced XML conditions by using the procedure that is described here.
About this task
To import advanced XML conditions from the database:
- Start Eclipse SDK.
- From the menu bar, select . The Java™ projects display in the Navigator view.
- Right-click the Java project in which you want to import the *.greex files from the database.
- Select Greex > Import Greex Rule from Database from
the pop-up menu. The Import Greex Rule from Database window displays. Each *.greex file contains an advanced XML condition or Greex rule.
Click this button if you want to select all *.greex files listed in the Condition Key panel.
Click this button if you want to unselect all *.greex files listed in the Condition Key panel.
Displays the list of condition identifiers specified for each *.greex file loaded in the database. If you position the mouse on a particular condition identifier, in the right panel, the contents of the selected advanced XML condition or Greex rule displays.
For example, Greex rule or the advanced XML condition identifier, name, description, and so forth. All IF and ELSE constructs defined for that advanced XML condition also displays. Select or unselect the appropriate *.greex files that you do not want to copy to your local machine.
- Click Finish. The selected *.greex files are imported into the Java project.
- Open the *.greex files using the Greex editor and modify the advanced XML condition or Greex rule as needed.
- Reload the modified *.greex files into the database.