Give back the ownership of the overridden validation rule that belongs to the payment processing domain
You can give back the ownership of the overridden validation rule that belongs to the payment processing domain.
About this task
- Navigate to the Validation
Details screen. To navigate to the Validation
Details screen, perform the following steps:
- Log in to Sterling Business Center as a system administrator or a system setup administrator.
- From the System Setup home page,
expand the Validation and Override Rules menu,
and then click Payment Processing.
The existing payment processing validations if any, are displayed in the Validation - Payment Processing screen.
- In the Validation list panel, click the Validation hyperlink from the validation
list to navigate to the corresponding Validation
The Validation Details screen is displayed.
- Click Give Back
Ownership to roll back the corresponding rule to the organization from which it derives
the store configuration. For example, if an administrator creates a validation rule for MANUAL_PRICE_OVERRIDE validation and configures it for a template organization that is called Matrix, and override this validation rule by configuring it for another template organization called Matrix East. In such scenarios, Give Back Ownership is enabled for Matrix East that allows the administrator to go back to the Matrix organization’s configuration.Note:
- Give Back Ownership is enabled only if the administrator takes the ownership of the rule for the chosen template organization.
- Soon after you click Give Back Ownership, Take Ownership is enabled which enables the administrator to take the ownership of the configuration and either define a new configuration or modify the existing configuration that is available for the chosen template organization.