Creating a condition
You can create a condition.
About this task
To create a condition:
- Open the Applications Manager and select the application that you want.
- In the Process Modeling window, select the Order, Load, or General tab to view the corresponding process modeling tree for that base document type.
- In the Process Types swimlane, right-click on the applicable process type and choose Model Process. The Repository Details window and work area display for the corresponding process type.
- Choose the Conditions Tab.
- Expand the Conditions branch.
- Choose the Create New icon. The Condition Details window displays in the work area.
- Enter information in the applicable fields. Refer to Table 1 for field level descriptions.
- Choose the Save icon.
Table 1. Condition details window Field Description Condition ID Enter the condition ID. Condition Name Enter the name of the condition. Condition Group Enter the name of the condition's group, if applicable. Condition Group allows you to group related conditions within the condition tree. Static If this is checked you must enter a condition value for the static condition. Dynamic If this is checked you must enter a Java™ class name that evaluates the condition at runtime. AdvancedXML If you are creating a new condition, this option is disabled as a new condition of the advanced XML type must be created using the Sterling Greex Editor IDE tool.
This option is automatically selected whenever you modify a condition of the advanced XML type.
Condition Value (if Static is checked) Choose the Condition Builder button to use the condition builder. Here you can use the Condition Builder to set up the condition value. You can set it up in a formulaic readout using the available symbols.
You can enter your own attribute or an extended attribute if Static condition is checked.
Class Name (if Dynamic is checked) Enter the class name that implements the following Java interface:
com.yantra.ycp.japi.YCPDynamicConditionNote: To use extended attributes for a condition, implement the
Condition Properties (if Dynamic is checked) Specify the custom name or value properties which are set into the condition evaluating java class file before evaluating the condition.