Adding disposition codes
You can add disposition codes needed to receive a purchase order.
Perform the following steps to view Purchase Order menu:
- Log in to Sterling Business Center as a system administrator.
- From the Organization menu, select the organization for which you want to apply the rules.
- Click System Setup. The System Setup home page opens.
- Expand the Purchase Order menu.
- Click Disposition Codes. The Purchase Order Disposition page opens.
- Click Add. The Add window opens.
- Enter the Disposition Code.
- Enter the Description.
- Select the Product Class from the menu, if applicable.
- Select the Damaged check-box, if this disposition code is used for damaged products in the purchase order.
- Select the Final Disposition check-box, if this disposition is the final disposition and cannot be modified after the store associate selects it.
- Click Save.