Modifying customer classifications
You can modify an existing Customer Classification, using the Customer Class screen.
About this task
- Navigate to the
Customer Class screen. To navigate to the Customer Class screen, perform
the following steps:
- Log in to Sterling Business Center as an Enterprise Administrator.
- From the System Setup Home page,
expand the Customer Definitions menu, and then
click Customer Classifications.
The Customer Class screen is displayed. Existing customer classes, if any, are displayed.
- For the customer classification you want to modify, double-click
the Customer Classification Name or the Customer
Classification Description text box. Note: You cannot modify the content in the Customer Classification ID box.
- In the Customer Classification Name box, modify the name of the customer Classification, as you want it to appear throughout the system. The maximum number of characters you can enter in the Customer Classification Name box is 40 characters. It is recommended that you specify a unique name.
- In the Customer Classification Description box, modify the detailed description for the Customer Classification. The maximum number of characters you can enter in the Customer Classification Description box is 100 characters.
- Click Save.