Create an extended integer entity attribute and assign all the numbers to the entity attribute
You can create an extended integer entity attribute and assign all the numbers to the entity attribute in the integer format, to the child node of an extensible object.
About this task
Note: The fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Navigate to the Object Extensibility
screen. To navigate to the Object Extensibility screen, perform the
The Object Extensibility screen is displayed.
- Log in to Sterling Business Center as an administrator.
- From the System Setup Home page, expand the Customizations menu, and then click Object Extensibility.
- From the Extensible Objects tree, select the extensible object to which the entity attribute you create, is to be added.
- Click the Add button in the Extended Attributes panel. The Customize Attribute dialog box is displayed. By default the Create A New Attribute radio button is selected.
- In the Attribute ID* box, enter a unique identifier (ID) for the entity attribute. This identifier cannot be modified after it has been defined. Do not use a space or special characters in the Attribute ID.
- In the Short Description* box, enter a brief description of the entity attribute. This short description is also displayed in the end-user application and other screens in Sterling Business Center, which display entity attributes.
- In the Long Description box, enter a detailed description of the entity attribute. This detailed description typically contains any additional information about the entity attribute.
- From the Value Type drop-down list, select Integer.
- Select the This attribute will be used as search criteria check box to allow this entity attribute to be searched.
- Click Save. The Number Attributes Properties - Integer dialog box is displayed
- The All Numbers radio button is selected by default.
- Click Save.
The extended integer entity attribute is created, and the numbers are assigned to the integer entity attribute. When you create an extended entity attribute, it is in the Draft status.