Guidelines for adding text search index elements to a default table
You can review the guidelines for adding text search index elements.
When adding text search index elements to default tables, keep the following considerations in mind:
- You can add the text search element only to non-transactional tables.
- The searches that are performed for the text search indices are case insensitive.
- You can define more than one text search indices per entity.
- You cannot define multiple columns on a text index.
- Defining both the extended entity and the text search index in the same extension XML file is recommended.