Defining an organization's advanced customer attributes
You can define an organization’s advanced customer attributes.
About this task
You can specify the following customer attributes for an organization:
- Customers are defined by the organization
- Customers are defined by another organization
- Customers are managed by an external customer master data system
To define an organization’s advanced customer attributes:
- Open the Applications Manager and select the application that you want.
- From the Roles & Participation tab in the Organization Details window, choose Advanced Attributes.
- Choose the Customer tab.
- Enter information in the applicable fields. Refer to the Customer Tab table for field value descriptions.
- Choose the Save icon.