HTTP REST XAPI Tester for IBM Sterling Order Management
The HTTP REST XAPI Tester can be used to test IBM Sterling Order Management REST XAPI framework by invoking RESTful APIs.
- Currently, the HTTP REST XAPI Tester does not support using REST XAPI wrapper to invoke
non-RESTful APIs. Such non-RESTful APIs can be tested using the HTTP API Tester. The HTTP API Tester
can be accessed using the following URL:
- The HTTP REST XAPI Tester is provided only to test IBM Sterling Order Management REST XAPIs in development mode.
XML API (XAPI) capabilities are accessible through a simple REST API layer. You can create, read, update, and delete resources by using HTTP calls that are compliant with REST standards. REST services provides following benefits:
- Supports JSON and XML input and output
- Easier to work with existing data store abstractions in Dojo
- Reduces dependency on custom HTTP client code