IBMid authentication for Sterling Order Management
The IBM® Sterling Order Management includes IBMid authentication, so that business users use their IBMid credentials as a single sign-on to access IBM Sterling Order Management web applications such as the Sterling Business Center, Call Center, Store Engagement, or Sterling Field Sales and web-based tools such as HTTP API Tester, DB Query Client, and HTTP REST XAPI Tester.
- If it is a normal logout by the user, the logout page displays "You have been successfully logged out. Click here to log in." message.
- If the user gets logged out because of some event such as session timeout and store user is not authorized, the logout page displays the appropriate error message.
What is IBMid?
IBMid is an external identity service to allow customers to engage digitally with IBM. It provides an authentication and registration service for IBMid. IBM Identity Service is the cloud-based identity access and management solution, it provides identity and single sign-on services for IBM applications. You can use IBMid for SSO (Single Sign-on) for IBM Sterling Order Management.
- You can log in to IBM applications and offerings to engage with IBM digitally.
- A tool to reset their password.
- Email verification to ensure communications is directed to the correct location.
- Ability to create an IBMid and access products.
How to enable IBMid authentication?
After enabling IBMid for the IBM Sterling Order Management environment, you must link the IBMid to the IBM Sterling Order Management user. For more information, see Linking an IBMid to an IBM Sterling Order Management user.