Advantages of using staged upgrade
Staged upgrade approach are as follows enables the customers to upgrade to a new version strategically and perform a throttle upgrade.
Advantages of implementing the staged upgrade approach are as follows:
- Enables the customers to perform a throttle upgrade and avoid the big bang up-down approach.
- The throttle upgrade helps the customers to analyze the upgrade impact on the overall business and also the impact of the new functionality roll out.
- Ensures that there is a minimal disruption to the production environment.
- Ensures that the performance issues are quickly isolated and rectified without large-scale disruption.
- Allows variations to be implemented more easily and with more speed.