Creating an instruction type
You can create an instruction type.
About this task
To create an instruction type:
- From the tree in the application rules side panel, choose Document Specific > (Document Type) > Instruction Types. The Instruction Types window displays in the work area.
- Choose the Create New icon. The Instruction Type Details pop-up window displays.
- In Instruction Type, enter the instruction type.
- In Short Description, enter a brief description of the instruction type.
- In Long Description, enter a more detailed description of the instruction type.
- Check Automatically Copy Item Instruction with Matching Type To Order Line to force the system to automatically copy item instructions with matching instruction types to order lines when the items are added onto an order.
- Choose the Save icon.