Creating an event based ATP monitoring rule
You can create an event based ATP monitoring rule.
- From the tree in the application rules side panel, choose Inventory Rules. The Inventory Rules window displays in the work area.
- Choose the Monitor Rules tab.
- If you want to be able to run the real-time availability monitor in activity-based mode, check Use Activity-Based Mode for Real-Time Availability Monitor. If this is checked, it is applicable for all monitoring rules, for all items.
- If you want to specify a distribution group to use for node level monitoring, select a distribution group from the Distribution Group To Use For Node Level Monitoring dropdown, if applicable. You can also click the Configure Monitor Rule Distribution Group icon to open the Monitor Rule Distribution Group screen where you can subscribe multiple distribution groups to use for node level monitoring, as well as multiple distribution groups to use for group-level monitoring. If this option is left blank, monitoring is based on the distribution group subscription in the Monitor Rule Distribution Group screen. If there is no distribution group subscription, the organization's default distribution group is used for monitoring. If you select the initial dropdown as well as choices on the Monitor Rule Distribution Group screen, the initial dropdown choice is ignored.
- If you want the real-time availability monitor to compute and publish a matrix of available quantities and corresponding maximum ship dates, check Compute Availability Information with Ship Dates for Real-Time Availability Monitor. If this is checked, you can specify a time for the maximum ship date in the Maximum Ship Date Time field and a number of days to offset the maximum ship date in the Number of Days to Offset the Maximum Ship Date field.
- Choose the Create New icon. The ATP Monitor Rule Details pop-up window displays.
- Select the Event Based ATP Monitor Rule radio button.
- Enter information in the applicable fields. Refer to Table 1 for field value descriptions.
- Choose the Save icon. Note: Once this rule is created, it is necessary to apply this rule to an item for it to take effect.
Table 1. Event based ATP monitor rule details pop-up window.
Event based ATP monitor rule field value descriptions
Field Description ATP Monitor Rule Enter the ATP monitor rule. ATP Monitor Rule Name Enter the name of the ATP monitor rule. Lead Time Override (Days) By default, inventory items are monitored from current date to current date plus the inventory item's lead days.
If this field is set, the inventory items are monitored from current date to current plus the lead time override (Days).
Disabled Check this if you want this monitoring rule to be disabled. Event Triggered Based On High Quantity Boundary Enter the available inventory level above which an inventory item is considered as being in high quantity. Medium Quantity Boundary Enter the available inventory level above which an inventory item is considered as being in medium quantity. Low Quantity Boundary Enter the available inventory level above which an inventory item is considered as being in low quantity.