Modifying the status of a validation rule
You can activate or deactivate a validation rule for a policy that belongs to returns domain.
About this task
- In the Policy Details screen, click Validation Rules tab.
- In the Validation Rule List, select the validation rule that you want to
activate or deactivate and then click Modify. Alternatively, you
can click the Validation Rule hyperlink. The Validation Rule Summary screen is displayed.
- Perform either of the following
- If the status of the rule is INACTIVE, click Activate to activate the rule.
- If the status of the rule is ACTIVE, click Deactivate to deactivate the rule.
- Click Save.