Creating a return reason
You can create a return reason. You can create return reasons that can be used during return creation process.
About this task
To create a return reason:
- From the tree in the application rules side panel, choose Document Specific > The Order Document Type You Want to Work With (ex. Return Order) > Return Reasons. The Return Reason window displays in the work area.
- Choose the Create New icon. The Return Reason Details pop-up window displays.
- In Return Reason, enter the name of the return reason.
- In Short Description, enter a brief description of the return reason.
- In Long Description, enter a more detailed description of the return reason.
- If this return reason requires that the
order be repriced due to a reduced quantity, check the Re-Price Sales
Order With Reduced Quantity checkbox.
This flag is applicable only where repricing needs to occur against a reduced quantity: the quantity against which the order line is repriced (repricing quantity) is adjusted to the reduced quantity.
If this return reason is used for a modification which does not reduce quantity, this flag is not applicable.
This field does not exist for Load Modification Reasons.
- Choose the Save icon.