Creating a modification reason
You can create a modification reason.
About this task
To create a modification reason:
- From the tree in the application rules side panel, choose Document Specific > (Document Type) > Modification Reasons. The Modification Reasons window displays in the work area.
- Choose the Create New icon. The Modification Reason Details pop-up window displays.
- In Modification Reason, enter the modification reason.
- In Short Description, enter a brief description of the modification reason.
- In Long Description, enter a more detailed description of the modification reason.
- If this modification reason requires that
the order be repriced due to a reduced quantity, check the Re-Price
Order With Reduced Quantity checkbox.
This flag is applicable only if this modification reason is used for cancellations, where repricing needs to occur against a reduced quantity: the quantity against which the order line is repriced (repricing quantity) is adjusted to the reduced quantity.
If this modification reason is used for a modification that does not reduce quantity, this flag is not applicable.
This field does not exist for Load Modification Reasons.
- Choose the Save icon.