Define approver details for approval plan
You can define the approver details for an approval plan using the Add Approver dialog box.
About this task
Note: The fields marked with * in the Add Approver dialog box are mandatory.
- Enter applicable search criteria and click the Search icon.
- The list of approval plans is displayed. Click on the Approval Plan ID of the approval plan to navigate to the details of the approval plan.
- The Approval Plan Summary screen is displayed. In the Approver List panel, click the Add button.
- The Add Approver dialog box is displayed.
Perform the following.
- In the Approval Name box, enter a name for the approval plan.
- From the Team Code box, select a team to approve the quotes.
- From the User Group box, select a user group (role) to approve the quotes.
- Select the Mandatory approval required from this approver check box, if the specified approver must approve the quote regardless of whether approval rules have been violated or not, and regardless of the approval hierarchy.
- You can drag and drop an approver, whose approval is a prerequisite, prior to an approval from the approver being defined, from the Approvers list to the Predecessors list and vice versa using the Move Right and the Move Left icons respectively
- You can drag and drop all approvers, whose approvals are prerequisites, prior to an approval from the approver being defined, from the Approvers list to the Predecessors list and vice versa using the Move All Right and the Move All Left icons respectively.
- Click Save in the Add
Approver dialog box. The sequence of the approver record and the approver is added to the left pane of the Approval Plan Details Summary.
- Click Save on the Approval Plan Summary screen.