Creating configuration data version labels
Before you can use the comparison tools, you must create version labels for the databases using the Applications Manager.
About this task
To create Configuration Version Labels:
- Open the Applications Manager and select the application that you want.
- In the Applications Manager,
perform the following steps:
- Select Application Platform.
- Select Configuration Version Labels.
The Configuration Version Labels screen is displayed on the right-hand panel. You can filter existing version labels based on Version Label ID and version label timestamps, and manage version labels based on the filter results.
- To create or modify a new label, click the Create New icon and enter a version label ID and description of the label.
- Click the Save icon.
Table 1. Label details pop-up window Field Description Version Label ID Enter the name of the identifier for this label. Description Enter a description for this label. Time The current timestamp displays by default for this label.