Loading the inventory picture from a node
In order to reconcile internal and node inventory pictures, Sterling Order Management System Software first needs to successfully load the node's inventory picture.
About this task
To achieve this, you need to use the LoadInventoryMismatch Service in the Service Definition Framework:
- From the Applications menu of the Applications Manager, click Application Platform.
- From the tree in the application rules side panel, double-click Process Modeling.
- Click the General tab. In the Process Types swimlane, right-click the General process type, and click Model Process. The Repository Details window and work area display for the General process type.
- Click the Service Definitions tab.
- Expand the InventorySynchronization branch.
- Right-click LoadInventoryMismatch, and click
details. The Service Detail window displays in the work area.