Set Entity Locking Level
The entity lock level can be set at either Change Request or Change Project level. Multiple designated users can work on a Change Project simultaneously. However, a user can work only on one Change Request at a time. In such a scenario, changes being made to a Change Request for a Change Project are locked so that other users cannot override the changes for the same project. The default locking level is Change Request.
- To set the entity locking level, perform the following steps:
- In Channel Applications Manager, click adjacent to Change Project Management to expand the branch.
- Select Define Change Project Rules.
- The Change Project Rules screen is displayed.
- Select the level at which the changes must be locked from the Level At Which Changes Should Be Locked drop-down list.
- Click .