Defining sourcing rules for product items
You can define sourcing rules to control what node, external organization, or group of nodes should be considered for sourcing a product.
Order of priority is based on the following parameters:
- Fulfillment Type
- Order Sourcing Classification
- Seller organization
- Item ID
- Primary Item Classification
- Secondary Item Classification
- Tertiary Item Classification
- Quaternary Classification
- Quinary Classification
- Senary Classification
- Septenary Classification
- Geographical region of the ship to location
When a node is passed on an order line, the system uses that node regardless of the sourcing rules you may have configured.