Time Zone Data Editor
Time zone information is entered with the Time Zone Data Editor, which is accessed through the Interactive Report Facility (IRF).
About this task
To access the editor, select option 4 (
parameter data sets) from the Performance Expert main menu.
The Data Set Maintenance Menu is displayed.
3 in the input field to select
time zone information, and type the name of your DPMPARMS data
set on the line below
DPMPARMS data set.
Press Enter to go to the Time Zone Data Editor panel.
Use the editor to enter time zone specifications for the reporting locations. Specify the location, the geographical time zone, and the CPU clock setting of the z/OS® system under which the DB2 subsystem runs.
Enter the required information in the input fields. You can modify existing information by typing over it.
- Indicates the direction of the location relative to Greenwich:
- For locations east of Greenwich
- For locations west of Greenwich
- The standard ISPF editor line commands. For example:
- To generate a new line
- To delete a line
- To duplicate a line
- To move a line
- The name of the location. You would usually use the location identifier
of the DB2 subsystem. Enter an asterisk (
*) to specify the default time zone value. You can specify only one default value.
- Time Zone
- The difference in hours and minutes between the geographical local time and GMT.
- CPU Clock
- The difference in hours and minutes between the CPU's Store Clock instruction value of the location and GMT.
You can get information about each entry field by moving the cursor to the field and pressing F1 (Help) to display the help text for the field.