The Performance workspace shows the information obtained by running a sample SQL statement between the DB2 Connect gateway and the host database. It enables you to detect any bottlenecks.
This workspace is comprised of the following views:
- DB2 Connect Server - SQL Statement Time (pie chart)
- Shows the distribution of the various amounts of time required to process the sample SQL statement.
- DB2 Connect Information (table view)
- Shows key information about the selected DB2 Connect gateway.
- Time for Sample SQL Statement (table view)
- Shows the various amount of time required to process the sample SQL statement.
Based on the information that this workspace provides, you can recommend changes, set up situations, and verify that your recommended changes improve system performance.