Distributed Database Access Threads Workspace
The DBAT End-to-End SQL Monitoring workspace provides summarized performance information about DDF (Distributed Data Facility) thread activity.
This workspace is comprised of the following views:
- DDF DB Access Thread CPU% (bar chart)
- Shows the percentage of CPU that is used by distributed database access threads, which are server threads responding to SQL requests from a remote DB2 location.
- DDF DB Access Thread In-DB2 CP CPU Time (bar chart)
- Shows the class 2 CPU time (in DB2) that is used by distributed database access threads.
- Distributed Database Access Thread Connection Summary (table view)
- Provides the distributed database access threads connection summary.
- Distributed Database Access Thread Summary (table view)
- Provides key data to identify which distributed database access threads use resources excessively.