This section shows the structure of each of the Accounting tables in the performance database.
- One row per thread.
- Group buffer pool
- One row per group buffer pool used.
- Package data
- One row per package and DBRM executed.
- DDF data
- One row per remote location participating in distributed activity.
- Buffer pool data
- One row per buffer pool used.
- One row per resource limit type encountered.
- Accelerator data
- One row per thread-related accelerator activity.
When parallel tasks are performed within a data sharing group, the parallel task records are contained in the record of the originating task, regardless of whether the parallel tasks were performed on the same member as the originating task or on other members of the data sharing group.