DB2 Subsystem type
This specifies how libraries are allocated and used.
An RTE consists of base libraries, which can be shared, and private libraries, which cannot be shared. There are two RTE types:
- This is an internal subsystem type that is used exclusively by the CMS. Do not specify the value for this field as the configuration will do it on your behalf.
- Indicates that this subsystem is a DB2 subsystem.
- Required or optional
- Default value
- Permissible values
- SERVER, DB2
- Location where the parameter value is stored
- This value is not stored in a configuration member.
- In the Configuration Tool (ICAT)
- This value cannot be updated using the Configuration Tool.
- Batch parameter name
- PARMGEN name
- PARMGEN classification