This panel shows activity information about data sets that have incurred Getpage and I/O activity during the current collection interval. This panel formats Getpage and I/O activity for a single spacename.
________________ ZOJO2 VTM O2 V550.#P SE12 11/06/13 10:21:29 2 > Help PF1 Back PF3 Up PF7 Down PF8 Sort PF10 > > OBJECT ANALYSIS: Enter a selection letter on the top line. > > A-SPACENAME ALLOCS *-SPACENAME ACTIVITY C-THREAD ACTIVITY =============================================================================== > SPACENAME ACTIVITY OJO2 + Interval Time = 00:05:00 Interval Elapsed = 00:01:45 + Total Getpage = 66 Total I/O = 3 + + Database = DSNDB01 Spacename = DSNLLX01 + * + % of % of Getp Sync Pre Async Other + DSN Getp I/O per RIO Getpage Read Fetch Write Write + --- ------ ------ --------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ----- + 001 100.0% 100.0% 22 66 3 0 0 0 ===============================================================================
If you move the cursor to any entry in a column and press F10, OMEGAMON® for Db2 PE will sort on that column.
- related topics, select one of the options on the top of the panel.
- other topics, use the PF keys.
- Interval Time
- The collection interval currently in use by the object analysis collector. At the end of this time interval, the collector resets its collection statistics.
- Interval Elapsed
- The elapsed time within the current collection interval. It is the period of time for which the displayed information is applicable.
- Total Getpage
- The total number of Getpage requests since the beginning of the collection interval.
- Total I/O
- The total number of I/O requests since the beginning of the collection interval.
- The name of the database that owns the spacename (and data sets) in the display.
- The name of the space that contains the data sets in the display.
- The sequence number of a data set that incurred I/O activity.
- % of Getp
- The percentage of total Getpage activity that is applicable to the spacename.
- % of I/O
- The percentage of total I/O activity that is applicable to the spacename.
- Getp per RIO
- The Getpage to Read I/O ratio for the spacename. This ratio is computed by dividing Getpage by Sync Read + Pre Fetch.
- The number of Getpage requests for the spacename.
- Sync Read
- The number of synchronous reads for the spacename.
- Pre Fetch
- The number of prefetch Read I/Os for the spacename.
- Async Write
- The number of asynchronous writes for the spacename.
- Other Write
- The number of immediate and format writes for the spacename.