Display Options For Database Allocations And Database Activity Displays
Use this panel to specify filtering criteria for the output that is displayed in the Database Allocations and Database Activity panels.
________________ ZOJDO VTM O2 V550./C DA31 07/24/13 16:58:49 2 > Help PF1 Back PF3 > > OBJECT ANALYSIS: Enter a selection letter on the top line. > > A-DATABASE ALLOCS B-DATABASE ACTIVITY *-DISPLAY OPTIONS =============================================================================== > DISPLAY OPTIONS FOR > DATABASE ALLOCATIONS AND DATABASE ACTIVITY DISPLAYS OJDO + Following options applied to both displays ; : SPACENAM=________ Filter display output by spacename : BPID=____ " " by buffer pool id + + Following options applied to DATABASE ALLOCATION display : EXTSDSN>_____ Filter display output by extents/dataset ratio : MAXEXTS>_____ " " by max extents/dataset : TYPE=____ " " by object type + + Following options applied to DATABASE ACTIVITY display : PERCGETP>___ Filter display output by % of getpage activity : PERCIO>___ " " by % of I/O activity : RATE=___ Display activity rates or counts (yes/no) ===============================================================================
For additional information about other topics, use the PF keys.
- Enter a spacename (maximum 8 characters) if you
want to limit the displayed information to a particular space or group
You can specify a wildcard by entering a question mark (?), or you can use an asterisk (*) for generic filtering. For example, DSN* would select all databases that begin with DSN, and DSN??010 would select all databases that begin with DSN, end with 010, and have any two characters in between.
- If you want to display database allocation and activity information that applies
only to a particular buffer pool, enter the buffer pool ID. Note: Omit the 'BP' prefix when you specify the buffer pool ID.
4KB 0, 1, 2, ..., 49 8KB 8K0, 8K1, 8K2, ..., 8K9 16KB 16K0, 16K1, 16K2, ..., 16K9 32KB 32K, 32K1, 32K2, ..., 32K9
- If you want to display database allocation information that applies only to spaces with more than n extents per data set, enter a number that is greater than 0.
- If you want to display object allocation information that applies only to spaces with more than n total extents per data set, enter a number that is greater than 0.
- If you want to limit the displayed information to
a particular object type, enter one of the following values:
- An index
- A clone of an index
- A LOB tablespace
- A partitioned index
- A partitioned tablespace
- A segmented tablespace
- A simple tablespace
- A clone of an universal tablespace
- A partition by growth universal tablespace
- A partition by range universal tablespace
- An XML tablespace
This can occur if the database DBD is currently not loaded in the EDM pool.
- If you want to display database activity information that applies only to spaces with a percentage of total Getpage that is greater than n, enter a number from 0 - 100.
- If you want to display database activity information that applies only to spaces with a percentage of total I/O that is greater than n, enter a number from 0 - 100.
- If you want to display database activity information as rates rather than counts, enter YES. The default is NO. Rates are calculated dividing each count field by the interval elapsed time.