Preallocating Snapshot History data sets
You must preallocate the data set for every Db2 subsystem that you keep snapshot history information for.
Before you begin
Ensure that the following requirements are met:
- DEFINE CLUSTER privilege on data sets with the data server data sets high-level qualifier
- Snapshot History is enabled
- Snapshot History archive is defined on specific volumes, or the size is greater than 2 GB
- Fulfill the requirements for allocating data sets
- Open the member rHilev.rte_name.RKD2SAM(OMDD&dbid), where &dbid is the Db2 subsystem ID.
- Edit the list of the volumes.
- Submit the edited job.
- Repeat these steps for each Db2 subsystem.