Issuing DB2 commands
You can issue any DB2 command for which you have authority from Performance Expert Client, except —START DB2. This command can be issued only from an MVS terminal.
- You can select one of the following ways:
- In the System Overview window, select the DB2 subsystem in the folders pane and then click the DB2 Commands toolbar button ().
- You can also use the menu bar or pop-up menu: click the DB2 subsystem in the folders pane, then click on the menu bar or on the pop-up menu.
If you are not connected to the selected DB2 subsystem, you are prompted to log on.
The DB2 Commands window is displayed.
- In the Command input field, type your command or click the arrow to select a previously issued command from the list.
- Click Send to send the command to your DB2 subsystem.
The command is added to the Command input list. The DB2 response is displayed in the DB2 response is box.
To remove the DB2 response, right-click the DB2 response is box and then click Clear.