Confirm shutdown option
This sets the maximum number of seconds between two successive SHUTDOWN commands or MVS STOP (P) commands to terminate the OMEGAMON XE for DB2 PE address space.
- Allows TMS:Engine shutdown to begin immediately without an additional, confirming SHUTDOWN command.
- Prevents accidental shutdowns by requiring you to confirm the command by entering it a second time within the specified number of seconds.
For example, CONFIRM(15) requires you enter SHUTDOWN twice within 15 seconds to terminate the address space.
The default for OMEGAMON XE for DB2 PE CONFIRM is 0 which is also the TEMS default.
- Required or optional
- Default value
- Location where the parameter value is stored
- In the KD2SYSIN member of the rhilev.midlev.rtename.RKD2PAR library
- Output line
- In the Configuration Tool (ICAT)
- This value cannot be updated using the Configuration Tool.
- Batch parameter name
- PARMGEN name
- PARMGEN classification