Db2 Connect/Gateway Performance
This panel shows performance information about a selected Db2 Connect gateway.
________________ ZDBCP VTM O2 V550./C SZ91 07/31/13 17:07:40 2 > Help PF1 Back PF3 Up PF7 Down PF8 > > DB2 Connect/Gateway: Enter a selection letter on the top line. > > A-DB2 Connect/Gateway Statistics B-Tasks List *-Performance > D-Package Statistics =============================================================================== > DB2 Connect/Gateway Performance DBCS + Name: IBM-590C1A11DE1 IP Addr: 18.104.22.168 Srv Inst Name:DB2 + Gateway Snapshot Time:2013-07-31-17.05.27.252000 dbcp + + Times for Sample SQL Statement + -------------------------------------------- + Total Statement Time =00:00:00.197515 + Time in DB2 Connect =00:00:00.000326 + Time on DB2 Host =00:00:00.001858 + Time in Network Connection =00:00:00.195331 ===============================================================================
- Shows the name in the database manager configuration file at the client node. It identifies the client node that is running the application.
- IP Addr
- Shows the current IP address.
- Srv Inst Name
- Shows the name of the database manager instance for which the snapshot was taken.
- Gateway Snapshot Time
- Shows the date and time when the snapshot of displayed data was taken.
- Total Statement Time
- For a DCS statement, this field shows the elapsed time between the time the statement was sent from the Db2 Connect gateway to the host for processing and the time at which the result was received from the host.
- Time in Db2 Connect
- For a DCS statement, this field shows the elapsed time for processing an SQL request at a host database server.
- Time on Db2 Host
- Shows the total time, in seconds and microseconds, that was spent executing a particular statement in the SQL cache.
- Time in Network Connection
- Shows the total time, in seconds and microseconds, at the Db2 Connect gateway to process an application request (since the connection was established), or to process a single statement.