Creating a CRD (collect report data) step
To create a CRD step, click Steps in the folders pane and click .
- Select CRD.
The CRD Step Properties window is displayed.
- Click the Options tab.
- To configure the data collection, select Data under Options
The Current data option pane is displayed.
- Under Data categories, select Accounting and Statistics.
- Specify which IFCIDs you want to collect.
- To specify the criteria for the data collection to stop, select Stop under Options
The Current stop conditions pane is displayed.
- In scenario 2, the database administrator wants to collect data between 11 a.m. and 12 noon. To specify this, select the Elapsed time check box and type a duration of one hour.
- Click OK to save the configuration of the CRD step.
Steps 2 to 5 are described in Scenario 2: Defining Accounting and Statistics reports using an existing input data set.