Running a query
You can run queries on the data in the Performance Warehouse database.
- In the folders pane of the Performance Warehouse window, select
the appropriate query group and then click its subitem Queries.
The contents pane lists all the queries in the query group.
- Click the query you want to run and then click
The View SQL page of the Query Execution window is displayed. It shows the query definition. From here you can edit the query, specify filter criteria, and resolve any unresolved variables in the query expression. Note that variables must begin with a colon followed by at least one alphanumeric character, such as
:c. It can also consist of alphanumeric and underscore characters, for example,
- Specify filter criteria. For more information refer to Specifying filter criteria.
- Resolve variables. For more information refer to Resolving variables.
- Click Execute to start the query.
The View Result page of the Query Execution window is displayed. For more information about this window, see Viewing the query results.