DSG DSNZPARM Storage and Size Parameters Workspace
The DSG DSNZPARM Storage and Size Parameters workspace for data sharing groups (DSG) shows virtual storage allocations for the DB2 buffer pools and the Environmental Descriptor Manager (EDM) pool.
This workspace is comprised of the following views:
- DSNZPARM Module Information (table view)
- Shows the name and the assembly date of the current, initial, and previous DSNZPARM module.
- DSNTIPC - Storage Sizes (table view)
- Shows the Db2 field names, ZPARM names, and the values set for each parameter. These entries show the messages that the installation CLIST issues to indicate calculated storage sizes.
- DSNTIPD - Sizes (table view)
- Shows the Db2 field names, ZPARM names, and the values set for each parameter. These entries show the size of the DB2 catalog, directory, and log data sets. They also define the amount of storage that can be used for storing large object (LOB) values.
You can use the HTML navigation feature to navigate from one workspace to another, while passing context information to the next workspace. The workspaces that belong to the same functional unit are linked using HTML navigation. Tivoli Enterprise Portal workspaces are grouped into the following units: Thread Summary workspaces, Thread Detail workspaces, and Statistics workspaces.
Based on the information that this workspace provides, you can recommend changes, set up situations, and verify that your recommended changes improve system performance.