DSG DSNZPARM Logging Parameters Workspace
The DSG DSNZPARM Logging Parameters workspace for data sharing groups (DSG) shows information about the parameters that affect DB2 logging.
This workspace is comprised of the following views:
- DSNZPARM Module Information (table view)
- Shows the name and the assembly date of the current, initial, and previous DSNZPARM module.
- DSNTIPL - Active Log Parms (table view)
- Shows the Db2 field names, ZPARM names, and the values set for each parameter. These entries define characteristics of active log data sets.
- DSNTIPL1 - Checkpoint Parameters (table view)
- Shows the Db2 field names, ZPARM names, and the values set for each parameter. These entries define characteristics for log checkpoints.
You can use the HTML navigation feature to navigate from one workspace to another, while passing context information to the next workspace. The workspaces that belong to the same functional unit are linked using HTML navigation. Tivoli Enterprise Portal workspaces are grouped into the following units: Thread Summary workspaces, Thread Detail workspaces, and Statistics workspaces.
Based on the information that this workspace provides, you can recommend changes, set up situations, and verify that your recommended changes improve system performance.