View the Active In-Memory Non-Dataset Trace
This panel shows information about the status of the current trace and a summary of the application (Db2 thread) information that is being collected.
All ATF screens display the Current Trace Status. The basic status values are INACTIVE or ACTIVE. Plans are listed in descending order of in-Db2 CPU time used.
________________ ZATVW VTM O2 V550.#P SE12 11/05/13 16:28:32 3 > Help PF1 Back PF3 Up PF7 Down PF8 Zoom PF11 > A.B Current Trace Status: ACTIVE > A-SPECIFY TRACE *-VIEW TRACE C-STOP TRACE D-SELECT DSN > E-VIEW DATASET F-STOP VIEW G-CREATE VSAM LDS H-QUEUED TRACES =============================================================================== > APPLICATION TRACE THREAD SUMMARY ATVW + Trace Status = ACTIVE Trace Time Remaining = 00:04:44 + Trace Start Time = 16:28:16 Trace Start Date = 11/05/2013 + Trace End Time = 00:00:00 Trace End Date = 00/00/0000 + Trace Time Limit = 00:05:00 Trace Records Collected = 0 + + Trace Request Information : + + PLANNAME = QMF910 + AUTHID = HONG + CICSTRAN = QMFE + STATSQL = Y + HOSTVARS = Y ===============================================================================
After an in-memory trace is started successfully, you can view the trace output by using option B - View Trace from the main menu.
- a particular thread, move the cursor to the thread line and press F11 (Zoom). For more information, see the description of panel Application Trace Unit of Work Activity Summary.
- other topics, use the PF keys.
- Trace Status
- The current status of the trace:
- The trace is still collecting data.
- The time specified on the trace request has elapsed and application trace collection has terminated.
- Trace Time Remaining
- The time remaining if the trace is still active. If the trace is inactive, this field contains zeros.
- Trace Start Time
- The time the trace started.
- Trace Start Date
- The date the trace started.
- Trace End Time
- The time the trace stopped if trace status is inactive. If the trace is still active, this field contains zeros.
- Trace End Date
- The date the trace stopped if trace status is inactive. If the trace is still active, this field contains zeros.
- Trace Time Limit
- The trace time limit specified when the trace was started.
Trace Request Information:
PLANNAME AUTHID TSOUSER STATSQL HOSTVARS
ATF summary data collected:
This section displays the ATF summary data that is collected since the start of the ATF in-memory trace. The summary data is organized by planname.
- The Db2 plan name of the thread.
- The Db2 connection identifier of the thread.
- The Db2 correlation identifier of the thread.
- The Db2 authorization identifier of the thread.
- InDB2 CPU
- The CPU time (in seconds) used by the thread while executing in Db2.
- The total number of SQL statements issued by the thread.
- The total number of Commits that occurred for the thread.
- The total number of aborts that occurred for the thread.